Working in Confined Space
CMI - Skills Certificate of Proficiency
OSHA – General Industry Outreach Training Certificate
Fatal accidents are not uncommon and are caused by a combination of factors arising from a lack of safety awareness, inadequate supervision and a lack of training.
Every entry into a confined space is potentially hazardous and must be carried out in accordance with a carefully devised and properly implemented safe system of work, together with a Permit to Work that has been issued by a competent person, in the appropriate circumstances.
It is essential to be able to identify confined spaces and the hazards associated with entering and working in them.
* Legislation and guidelines
* Dangers in Confined Space
* Management of Confined Spaces
* Monitoring of work in confined spaces
* Selection and Use of Equipment
* Improving the safety of working in confined spaces
Duration: Three (3) days