TEAM LEADERSHIP AND SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT
The course is designed to give participants an increased understanding, confidence and skill in working with their team. Participants will learn the role of team leadership, monitoring, giving feedback, praise and reprimand; using key statistics to lever performance; keeping motivation and enthusiasm alive; coaching in the workplace; and understanding and usage of leadership styles.
This course is ideal for staff new to the role or the more experienced seeking to deepen their abilities
To develop your team leadership skills so you are able to provide effective support for your manager and team.
* The role of the team leader
* Developing key skills: goal and target setting, briefing, delegation, monitoring, giving feedback, praise and reprimand
* Using key statistics to lever performance
* Keeping motivation and enthusiasm alive
* Coaching in the workplace
* Understanding and using leadership styles
* Dealing with frustration and stress.
This is "hands on" training, with participation and active interaction encouraged. Latest multimedia presentation aids, work projects, case studies, role play, course material and group exercises. At the end of the course, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement.
Group Size: 10 persons
Duration: Ten (10) days
Cost: US$600 per person (inclusive of course material)