Shipping, Logistics and Supply Chain Management Degree Programmes
These programmes are professional courses of study, offered on a full-time or part-time basis, in the shipping, logistics and supply chain management sectors. They also seek to develop in individual candidates, the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to meet the needs of all stakeholders within these industries at the operational, supervisory and managerial levels, internationally. These interdisciplinary programmes is designed to equip personnel with these necessary competence in shipping and related operations. For students already in the industry, who are encouraged to apply as part- time students, this programme will enhance their work experience and offer an opportunity for meaningful study, research and exchange experiences.
All programmes are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
These programmes include:
- Masters in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in International Shipping
- Bachelor of Science in Cruise Shipping and Marine Tourism
- Bachelor of Science in Port Management
- Diploma in International Shipping and Logistics
Click here for details
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN CUSTOMS PROCESSES AND FREIGHT FORWARDING
The Bachelor of Science Degree in Customs Processes, Freight Forwarding and Immigration was designed in collaboration with members of the industry in general and in particular, the following key players:
- The Jamaica Customs Department
- Custom Brokers and Freight Forwarders Association of Jamaica
- Caribbean Custom Brokers Association with input from the Port Authority of Jamaica
- Immigration and Quarantine Departments
This industry ready course covers the whole gamut of border protection for both air and sea and addresses the global needs of international trade. It will be the platform for entry and progress into the industry.
for more programme details