PROCUREMENT AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
During this 2 Day programme participants will learn the value of the total cost of ownership; The components of value analysis; Effective Inventory Management; Managing Budgets & Operations; Marketing Purchasing & Supply; Functions of Purchasing & Supply Management; .
Why you should attend:
This programme is designed to identify and establish the value chain and the total costs of ownership and will be relevant for the following: Purchasing & Procurement; Warehousing; Shipping & Logistics; Security and General Administration Departments.
Outline of Course:
* The Future of Purchasing & Supply
* Creating supply advantage by leveraging the strategic nature of procurement.
* Development of Supply Strategy.
* Purchasing as Relationship Management.
* Introduction to Supply Chain Management.
* Re-engineering the Purchasing & Supply.
* Purchasing Performance Evaluation
* Challenges of outsourcing in Supply Chain Procurement: How best to cope with
* Changing opportunities.
Course Material including CD of all presentations.
Work Projects and Handouts.
Certificates of Completion.
Course Dynamic and Materials:
This is "hands on" training, with participation and active interaction encouraged.
Work Projects, Handouts, Certificates of Achievement.
COST: J$7,500.00 per person/per day