LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
During this 2 Day program participants will learn how logistics should fit into corporate & supply chain organizations. How to analyze total logistics costs and to apply logistics & supply chain productivity indicators. The current trends in global logistics & supply chain. The benefits and application of logistics information systems and logistics & supply chain mega trends.
Why you should attend:
This program is designed to “eliminate waste in the logistics chain” thereby cutting costs and improving efficiency. The course will be relevant for the following: Purchasing & Procurement; Warehousing; Shipping & Logistics; Security and General Administration.
Outline of Course:
* Evolution & role of logistics in business
* How logistics should fit in the Corporate & Supply Chain Organizations.
* Total Logistics Costs Analysis & Ratios.
* Logistics Productivity Indicators.
* Benchmarking for logistics & supply chain management.
* Logistics & Supply Chain mega trends.
* Inventory & The Supply Chain Management
* Planning System (MRP)
* Integrated Logistics
* Time Compression in the Supply Chain
* Eliminating Waste in the Supply Chain
* Supply Chain Re-engineering & Application
Course Material including CD of all presentations.
Work Projects and Handouts.
Certificates of Completion.
Course Dynamics and Materials:
This is "hands on" training, with participation and active interaction encouraged.
Work Projects, Handouts, Certificates of Achievement.
COST: J$7,500.00 per person/per day