How to activate online account|
Register for Classes
The registration process has four steps: “Course selection”, “Calculate Charges”, “Pay Fees”, and “Registration Completed”.
This step has two sections: “Selected Courses” which shows any course you have already selected and “All courses are displayed…” which shows all the available courses for the selected term.
- Click on Aeorion Distance Education
- Click Activate Oline Account
- Enter all the required information
- Click I Agree
At the listing of selected courses you may, by clicking on the corresponding links, view “Extra Classes”, “Full Load”, “Pre-req. Override Requests”, “Failed Course Petitions”, “View/Modify Waiting List” and 4
remove courses. The following information is also shown at the bottom: “Credit Limit”, “Credit Load”, “Pre-req Credits”, and “Credits Remaining”.
At this step the semester charges are calculated with the mandatory fees added automatically and the option to add/remove other miscellaneous fees.
- Click on “Register for Classes” under SMS at the main page under “Student Management System” at the Student Portal.
- Select the “Year”, “Term”, “Schedule”, and “Campus” from the respective drop-down lists then click on “Begin Registration”.
- Enter “Course Code/Title” and click on the “Search” button to find a particular course.
- Click the check box next to “Show courses with available seats only” if you wish to filter the list of available courses.
- Select the class time in the “Time” field if you wish to see only those courses that have a particular start time.
- To select a course, click on “Reserve” next to it from the “All courses are displayed…” section.
- Click on the “Continue to Next Step” button when you are ready to go to step two: “Calculate Charges”.
- To add a miscellaneous fee, click the check box next to it then click on the “Add” button.
- To remove a fee that you have added, go to the “Semester Charges” section, click the check box next to it then click on the “Remove” button.
- You may return to “Step 1: Course Selection” by clicking on “View/Modify” next to “Selected Courses” or click on the “View/Modify Previous Step” button.
- Click on the “Continue to Next Step” button when you are ready to go to step three: “Pay Fees”.