Certified First Responders (CFR) may function in the context of a broader role, i.e., law enforcement, fire rescue or industrial response. With a limited amount of equipment, the CFR answers emergency calls to provide efficient and immediate care to ill and injured patients. After receiving notification of an emergency, the CFR safely responds to the address or location given, using the most expeditious route, depending on traffic and weather conditions. The CFR must observe traffic ordinances and regulations concerning emergency vehicle operation.
* Functions in uncommon situations;
* Has a basic understanding of stress response and methods to ensure personal well-being;
* Has an understanding of body substance isolation;
* Understands basic medical-legal principles;
* Functions within the scope of care as defined by regional and local regulatory agencies;
* Complies with regulations on the handling of the deceased, protection of property and evidence at the scene.
DURATION: 10 Days
GROUP SIZE: 10